Do you want to improve your front crawl technique and your swim efficiency?
Do you want to improve your front crawl technique, threshold or race pacing, reduce stroke count by up to 10%, and your stroke efficiency (SWOLF score)?
Swimming in an endless pool is a fantastic way to learn and see how you're currently swimming and to learn how to correct your technique so that you can achieve your potential and set new personal bests!
If you've been struggling with one or more of the following common front crawl faults, or simply need to find out what's causing your stroke to feel not quite right, then an endless pool video analysis session is an excellent method of visually seeing and correcting your technique. Using our coaching expertise, we'll teach you how to swim more efficiently with less effort.
Do you feel like you're doing any of the following?
• Arms crossing over on entry or underneath your body causing snaking
• Breathing and not getting enough air in resulting in a build up of co2 and oxygen debt
• Over-rotating and / or feeling unbalanced in the water
• Missing the catch and feel for the water
• Hips and legs feel low and head too high causing too much drag and resistance
• A short choppy stroke with a low distance per stroke or high stroke count per length >28
These are just some of the aspects that might be holding you back.
At Speedy Swimming we are passionate about helping triathletes, open water swimmers of all levels and abilities from beginner to improver, intermediate and advanced to become technically more proficient at swimming front crawl.
What you can expect from a Discovery Swim Video Analysis Lesson:
• Instantaneous video playback and feedback on your front crawl stroke on a widescreen TV
• 6 video cameras simultaneously recording plus a Gopro camera
• Video analysis above and below the water
• Structured pacing swim sets based on your threshold swim pace
• Instant playback and analysis to really see the finer points
• A stroke rate test to determine your best stroke rate for your technique
• Accurate swim pacing to your fitness level
• Personalised swim drills tailored specifically for you
Booking an endless pool video analysis session couldn't be easier...
Select 121 or Group and how many lessons you wish to purchase, fill in your details and we'll contact you to organise the perfect swim package just for you.
The endless pool is based in Ripley, Surrey, just 5 minutes north of Guildford