We are back open for front crawl swim video analysis in the endless pool in Chertsey again!
Do you want to learn how to take up to 10 seconds or more off your average 100 metres pace?
Then book up for our before and after video analysis 5 week Accelerator swim course. We are incredibly pleased to announce that we can now start offering you Covid-19 Safe Front Crawl technique and video analysis lessons again as of August 2020.
Sessions last for one hour and will include a 5-minute warm-up and a coach analysis of your front crawl stroke technique.
Learn the most efficient methods for correcting your front crawl swim stroke from the Speedy Swimming technique experts!
Using our 10 Phase front crawl technique methods this is a 5 week intensive front crawl technique swim course where you'll learn the most about correcting your swim stroke from the Speedy Swimming technique experts!
We can show you real time pace improvements in the endless pool by focusing on stroke corrections and technique refinement - showing a difference in pace per 100 metres. What to expect:
Sessions last for one hour and will include a 5-minute warm up and a coach analysis of your front crawl stroke technique.
• Reduce your stroke count by up to 10%
• Improve your distance per stroke
• Find your optimum stroke rate
• Learn and understand your swim pacing zones
• Instantaneous video playback and feedback on your front crawl stroke
• Pacing sets using the endless pool pace clock to focus on
• A stroke rate test to determine your best stroke rate for your technique
• Accurate swim pacing according to your fitness level
• Personalised swim drills tailored specifically for you
Learn how to become more streamlined, improve your swim efficiency and technique, build fitness and become a speedier swimmer! Book your Front Crawl Accelerator course here:
Or you can choose to book a Swim video analysis Discovery session trial here:
Or contact Nick: email@example.com or call 07958 635142
Nick is a level 3 British Triathlon Coach, Founder and Head Coach for Speedy Swimming, STA level 2 swim teacher, Level 1 Training Peaks coach, Training Bible coaching UK master and endurance coach with 25 years’ experience in triathlon.