Swim video Analysis
Held at an endless pool in Chertsey, our swim video analysis sessions for adults, are a fantastic way to correct your technique and enable you to achieve your potential.
If you've been struggling with one or more of the following common front crawl faults, or simply need to find out what's causing your stroke to feel not quite right, then an endless pool video analysis session is an excellent method of visually seeing and correcting your technique. Using our coaching expertise, we'll teach you how to swim more efficiently with less effort.
Do you feel like you're doing any of the following?
- Legs too low or scissor kicking
- Breathing and not getting enough air in
- Over rotating and feeling unbalanced in the water
- Missing the catch and feel for the water
- Hips feel low and head too high
- A short choppy stroke
- Putting in lots of effort for not enough gain
- When just kicking you may not go very far, or actually go backwards
These are just some of the aspects that might be holding you back.
At Speedy Swimming we are passionate about helping triathletes and masters swimmers to become technically better at front crawl.
What you can expect:
- Instantaneous video playback and feedback on your front crawl stroke on a widescreen TV
- 3 video cameras simultaneously recording
- Video analysis above and below the water
- Pacing sets using the endless pool pace clock to focus on
- Slow motion playback and analysis to really see the finer points
- A stroke rate test to determine your best stroke rate for your technique
- Accurate swim pacing to your fitness level
- Personalised swim drills tailored specifically for you