1-2-1 & Group Open Water Swim Courses and Clinics
Stage 2: Building your confidence.
This session moves on from the novice introduction and begins to take on the wider expanse of the lake.
Where: Quay Swim Lake, Coleford Bridge Road, Mytchett, Camberley, Surrey, GU16 6DS
When: Certain Mondays from April to September 2023
Time: 6pm – 7:00pm evenings
Cost: £40 or £60 for 2-session package
To book: Click here.
Stage 2 covers:
• A dry land recap of the key teaching points from stage 1
• A recap on managing nerves and breathing techniques in open water
• Acclimatisation to cooler water, and how to manage this
• Sighting and swimming in straight lines
• Improving your front crawl or breaststroke (focus on technique and breathing in order to swim smoother and more economically
Minimum distance covered 500m