Beginners Swim Tips for Learning to Breathe Better!
Is your goal to complete a sprint triathlon next summer, swim in a comfortable and relaxed way, do some open water swimming, swim in the sea or swim for enjoyment and fitness?
Learning to breathe efficiently and effectively for front crawl is a combination of the following factors. Master these and you will be swimming in a much more relaxed manner, breathing easier, with your arms and legs moving in an alternating and continuous motion.
1. Breathing - easy and relaxed exhale / inhale
2. Leg action - effective kick and relaxation
3. Arms action - correct technique using the water better
4. Body position - a correct streamlined body position
5. Timing - synchronising your arm action for a more robotic stroke
We have the swim drills, coaching expertise and resources to make you into a faster and more efficient swimmer. Are you ready to join us?
Take the first step to improve your front crawl with swim video analysis in the endless pool.
Book your next series of swim lessons here: